Project detailsThe Independent Planning Commission approved plans for the Roseville College Sport and Wellbeing Centre on 18 June 2021.
Condition A28 (a) (i)
Documents referred to in condition 2
Determination for SSD-9912 at the NSW Planning Portal
Condition A28 (a) (iii)
Approved strategies, plans and programs required under the conditions of this consent
- B14 Construction Traffic and Pedestrian Management Sub-Plan (CTPMSP)
- B15 Construction Noise and Vibration Management Sub-Plan
- B16 Construction Waste Management Sub-Plan
- B17 Construction Soil and Water Management Sub-Plan (CSWMSP)
Condition A28 (a) (v)
Summary of monitoring results of the development reported in accordance with specifications of any condition or any approved plan or program
Enquiry & complaints mechanisms
Condition A28 (a) (vii)
Contact details to enquire about the development or make a complaint
Site Project Details (you are here)
Mechanism for enquiries or complaints, see Construction Contacts.
Condition A28 (a) (viii)
A complaints register, updated monthly
Complaints Register CR03 (October 2022)
Mechanisms to facilitate communication between Roseville College, relevant Council and Community:
For Community Communication, see Community Updates. This information includes:
- Scheduled work (Monthly Construction Work Notices)
- Quarterly Community Bulletins
- Real-time updates, if applicable
- Invitations to upcoming events, including periodical Community Drop-in events
To make an enquiry or complaint, please use the online form at Construction Contacts.
To view the current Complaints Register, see Condition A28 (a) (viii).
Construction site contact details
Email | [email protected]
Phone | 02 9884 1100 (Roseville College Main Reception)
Site manager (Ben, Taylor Group) | 0423 325 254 (24-hours)
To comment or complain
Email us directly | [email protected]
Complaints received during this project are recorded and reported monthly under Condition A28 (a) (viii).