Overseas Student Enrolment

Roseville College is a day school and welcomes applications from overseas students who are on a 500 (student) visa in either Junior School (Kindergarten – Year 6) or Senior School (Year 7 to Year 12).

Welcoming overseas students

The College is a registered provider (03558D) on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). Overseas students on a 500 (student) visa are welcome to apply for enrolment in either Junior School (Kindergarten – Year 6) or Senior School (Year 7 to Year 12). Students who continue through to Year 12 complete the Higher School Certificate (HSC) under the New South Wales curriculum, as set by the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA).

It is our preference that overseas students reside with a parent but, in certain circumstances, girls applying for enrolment in the Senior School may be able to live with an approved Homestay family. The wellbeing of our overseas students is a priority, and our Director of Wellbeing has the additional role of Student Mentor for any students from overseas.

View the Overseas Students Information Booklet to find out more.  

Find out more about Overseas Student Fees.

As well as fees, the College may invoice parents for additional charges. It is important to note that these additional charges are made at cost, and not with the goal of generating surplus for the College.

For more detailed information, please refer to our Additional Charges Guidelines.


Contact the Registrar’s Office

Ms Susan Schiro, Registrar

Email | [email protected]

Telephone | +61 2 9884 1109

Enrolling your daughter

at Roseville College