Sport and Wellbeing Centre development
Project Name: Roseville College Sport and Wellbeing Centre
Consent Number SSD-9912
Status: Construction phase
Current Construction Works Notice (October 2022)
Architect: Brewster Hjorth Architects
Contractor: Taylor Construction Group Pty Ltd
Forecast Completion: February 2024
Address: 27-29 & 37 Bancroft Avenue, Roseville
Below is a list of key documents pertaining to the Roseville College Sport and Wellbeing Centre Project.
- Approved Plans
- Conditions of Consent – SSD-9912
- Notice of Commencement
- Community Communication Strategy
- Construction Worker Transportation Strategy (CWTS)
- Construction Environmental Management Plan (CEMP)
- Construction Noise and Vibration Management Plan
- Construction Traffic and Pedestrian Management Plan
- Construction Soil and Water Management Report
- Construction Waste Management Plan
Complaints Register CR02 (Latest update: September 2022)
Archive of Construction Works Notices:
Construction feedback, complaints and enquiries
Roseville College welcomes your input on what we can do to improve to make the construction process better for our community.
Please email [email protected] and a member of the College staff will get back to you promptly.
For any other enquiry, please contact College reception on 02 9884 1100.