The purpose of the Roseville College Foundation is to oversee long-term financial support for the development of the school’s tangible assets and acquisitions, and to enrich life at the College through school community funded initiatives and projects, such as the Foundation Scholarship.
Roseville College, through The Anglican Schools Corporation (TASC), is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC). Gifts made to Roseville College’s deductible gift recipient (DGR) funds may be tax deductible.
The Roseville College Foundation Committee is a volunteer group who provide advice and support to the College in its fundraising efforts. The Committee is appointed by the Principal of Roseville College with members drawn from the parent body, the alumni community or the broader Roseville College network. Operationally, the Foundation is managed by the Director of Development and Community Engagement, who is a member of the Roseville College staff.
Current members of the Roseville College Foundation Committee are:
- Merran Dawson (former parent)
- Sean Girvin (current parent)
- Rob Langtry (current parent)
- Jen Meek (current parent and member of the Roseville College Council)
- Lisa Reeves (current parent and Alumni)
- Joanne Sarmiento (current parent)
- Luis Sarmiento (current parent)
- Andrew Sherlock (current parent)
- Jacqui Sherlock (current parent and Alumni)
- Susan Watkins (current parent).
Enquiries concerning the Foundation can be made by contacting:
Ms Margot Gould
Director of Development and Community Engagement
Main Reception | 9884 1100